Wild Horses Torker Headers and Flowmaster Install
I had a set of 14 year old BlackJack headers that had seen better days. And with the wheel wells opened up, just seemed natural to cleanup the engine compartment a bit at the same time. I order the Wild Horses Torker Headers (chrome). The old headers were so rusted that I had to sawzall them out of the engine compartment. The install of the WH headers was pretty straight forward. They send quality gaskets and bolt set with them. Once installed, I notice my old exhuast no longer fit the bill...... I had earned a nick name out on the trail (Crop Duster) because of the turn outs before the axle kicked up all kinds of dust. Well, I spent a couple of weeks researching muffler shops in NW Phoenix. I ended up at Midas and talked to a guy named Earl. I told him my ideas for routing the exhuast, and he had it done in about 4 hours. I took some pics so you can get the idea how it's routed. The only thing I am not happy with is the WH header on the driver's side will not clear the driveshaft. I will have to try and grind the flange down tonight. Looks like when they were assembled the tech should have clocked the flange. Just my luck, eh! Picture "exhaust6.jpg" shows how tight it is...... If you have any question about the product or install, give me a hollar at email@example.com.